With warmer weather ahead, we’ll be heading out in our “bubbles” to start enjoying the great outdoors. I don’t know about you, but when it comes to nibbles, I’m for easy every time. This salsa recipe from the Watkins website is not only easy it’s goooood. Hey folks, great news that the Lumby Public Market will be opening in May. Hope to see you there! Call me at 778-473-0013 if you’d like to pre-order.
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup/80 mL red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp/5 mL Organic Cumin
- 1 tsp/5 mL Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp/5 mL Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 tbsp/15 mL Organic Cilantro Leaves
- 1 tbsp/15 mL oil
- 1 (16 oz/454 g) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Freshly-ground Organic Mediterranean Sea Salt Grinder
- Juice of half a lime (optional)
Combine all ingredients; refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.