Interior Health’s mobile immunization clinic will make a stop in Lumby on June 9 for anyone who has not yet received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
No advance appointments are necessary for this clinic. People who live or work in Lumby will be able to walk-up, register and receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
Interior Health’s mobile immunization clinics are a partnership with the British Columbia Automobile Association (BCAA) that are travelling through the Interior region, making stops in over 40 communities along the way.
- Location: White Valley Community Centre, 2250 Shields Road
- Time: Wednesday June 9 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Who: People in the Lumby area who are born in 2009 or earlier, and who have not yet received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Ongoing Appointment-Based Clinics
Lumby residents who are not able to attend the mobile immunization clinic can still receive a vaccine at other times by booking an appointment through the provincial system and visiting a nearby clinic.
There are three ways to register and schedule a COVID-19 vaccine:
- Online by visiting the provincial website at www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca/
- By phone 1-833-838-2323
- In person at a Service BC office listed here
To learn about B.C.’s Restart Plan and COVID-19 Immunization Plan, visit: www.gov.bc.ca/covid